5.03.2010

After accidentally driving in reverse a few times and furiously pawning and prowling at the hardwood floors for several days, this little guy has learned to crawl! It's more of an army crawl or a foxhole drag, but it counts! Believe me, it counts all right. He's already stuck his nosey nose in the fireplace, underneath the coffee table, in between the computer wires---don't even get me started. I'm working furiously to baby proof the house. He's beat me to the chase. This baby proofing job is not an easy one either. You have to read the descriptions very carefully or you'll purchase a gate that isn't long enough, sturdy enough, tall enough, or whatever. Try to take stuff back to the store when you're working and have a baby this age. Wish me luck. I'll need all I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment