9.02.2011

Pic Roll





Ok.  Here are numerous pictures that I have failed to post or comment on over the past month.  I guess I've just been a little busy.  I dont' know what I'm going to do when Hank starts crawling.  I seriously don't know how on earth I am going to keep up with both of these babies and still accomplish basic tasks of every day life.  All of these are Hank.  He is in a phase where he wants to be held 24/7.  The problem with that is his weight.  He is almost 18 pounds and thats alot of dead weight to walk around with.  I hold him nearly as much as he wants though because I know this sweet age will end soon and I will long for these days again.  Hank is still sleeping really well, much to my amazement.  I remember rocking Jackson in the chair for hours trying to get him to sleep in his bed.  Not this baby.  He likes his bed and wants to be left alone to sleep. This little guy will twist and turn and pitch a fit until I put him down and stick a paci in his mouth.  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment