6.08.2011

No Naps for Babies

 Our babies have recently informed us that they do not need to nap AT ALL during the day.  Jackson wrote us a cease and desist letter recently telling me that it is useless to try to make him take a nap even though he is less than two years old.  He simply will  not do it so we are putting him to bed at 6:00.  I hope I will live to tell his girlfriends and wives about it. 
 Hank has joined team Jackson and has also decided that his days should require no naps at all either.  He will sleep for 20-30 minutes three times a day IF he is being held.  This is a complete 360 from what he was doing the first three months of his life.  We are at a loss for why he has turned on us.  We love him anyway and don't feel comfortable letting him cry in the crib.  Is anyone surprised?  Just look at that smile!
 Jackson is a very sweet brother and kisses Hank (and no one else) all day.  He immediately runs to comfort him when he starts to cry.  He also likes to mess with everything Hank has, including his paci, swing, socks, and chair.  Sometimes Hank gets annoyed.  Can you tell?
 Jackson is going to be a mountain climber.  This is not what we had pictured for him until recently.  He is on top of all of the furniture all day long.  He can also reach like 6 inches over a countertop that is twice his height.  Can you do that?  I think not.

The boys are taking baths together already. Yes, I am brave.  Jackson knows to be easy around the baby and helps me hold the baby bath still.  He helps me wash the baby and shows him all of the tub toys.  Adorable.  I feel like I have worked out for 30 minutes when it is all over.  Am I really that old?

No comments:

Post a Comment