11.14.2010

Trip to the Zoo



I'm teaching Jackson to be a helper around the house.  His future wife will be greatful to me when he helps with laundry, dishes, etc!! 

 This is the look Jackson gave me when I told him we were going to look at animals at the zoo.  He calls all animals "noo noo".  I told him we would be seeing lots and lots of "noo noos".  He just didn't get it. 


 We have a year long pass to the zoo, so we can come back whenever we want.  Since we only saw the monkeys, jiraffes, zebras, lions/tigers, and birds, we will certainly have some things to come back for.  Jackson really enjoyed the monkeys and flamingos.  He likes the active animals.  Who really wants to see a lion yawn anyway?  These flamingos would eat right out of your hand.  He was totally intrigued.  We want to see the Christmas light show in early december and I want Jackson to see the seals/dolphins jump and the sharks too. 
Look at this sweet picture Mia took of Jackson.  He just looks so calm and innocent here.  I should have gotten a picture of the atrocious fit he pitched this morning for good contrast.  He is a child of many colors. 

1 comment: